Dive the Ultimate Komodo
Other species seen may include: bump hed parrot fish, nudibranch, jawfish, bubble coral shrimp, leaf fish, porcelain crabs, pygmy seahorses, schools of barracudas, mackerel, octopus, frogfish, banded pipefish, mandarin fishes, wonderpus, indian walkman…
8 Days / 7 Nights
Departs / Returns: Labuan Bajo
Please click on the map pins for more detailed info
- 2 days in Southern Rinca (Nusa Kode & Manta Alley)
- Komodo National Park
- Batu Bolong (Schooling pelagics)
- Crystal & Castle (World class submerged reefs)
- Manta Alley & Shotgun (Drifting for pelegics)
- Dragons (Trekking for Komodo Dragons)
- Bats (Daily migrations at sunset)
Ultimate Komodo favourite Dive Sites
Here is a small selection of the most popular and well-known dive sites that we like to visit in the Komodo National Park.
What are you waiting for?
La Galigo LIveaboard and her crew are waiting to welcome you!