Direct Booking Benefits
Book today and take advantage of our new...
Full Refund Policy
- Refunds are available for all new customers booking directly with La Galigo Liveaboard from 26-February-2021 for all trips published until 30-April-2022.
- Refunds are only applicable when requested at least 60 days prior to your date of embarkation for your trip with La Galigo. Where possible, guests will be offered the opportunity to reschedule their trip for another time when it is more convenient for both / either parties. There may be charges incurred for rescheduling such as increased park fees & alterations to the published price which are the full responsibility of the guest(s).
- Associated fees such as bank transaction costs & transaction suppliers (TransferWise / PayPal) fees are non-refundable and are the sole responsibility of the guest(s). La Galigo hold no responsibility for losses incurred using such services.
- La Galigo hold no responsibility for any losses incurred for other relevant services, including, but not limited to; Travel Expenses / Flights / Insurance / Visas
- The total amount of the refund may be affected due to exchange fluctuations, and this will be communicated to the guest, by La Galigo, at the time of the refund request.
- In the case of rescheduling (flexible booking), your booking may NOT be used in conjunction with other promotions that La Galigo may be utilising in future for any of their publicised trips.
**Rescheduling is subject to availability. Rescheduled trips must be of equal or lesser value. Should the rescheduled trip be of lesser value, there will be no partial refunds.
Concerned about not being able to make your trip? Well worry no more! La Galigo are now offering flexible bookings, allowing you to reschedule your trip up to 60 days prior to embarking the vessel. In the case that you can’t make it, you may contact our office for hassle free assistance, and we will help you confirm for another time that is more convenient for you to come explore Indonesia with us.
At La Galigo headquarters based in Bali, we have a dedicated customer service team, who have first-hand knowledge of all the services we offer. All of our in-house team members are brought together by Scuba Diving and/or travel, and collectively we have travelled and dived extensively throughout Indonesia. We do our best to be available 365 days a year, 7 days a week, and talking with us directly gives you the answers to the questions you have when you need them, and as accurately as you will find them.
Best Price Guarantee
You will not find our published prices cheaper anywhere else, and after you deal with us as a direct guest of La Galigo, we can offer you further discounts on hotel bookings and for future trips. We have multiple secure payment options, including bank transfers and credit card payments to internationally recognised banks, including TransferWise, PayPal and other Banking options also.
Check out the latest schedule
10% Secures Your Booking
When you book directly with La Galigo, we do not require full payment for your trip upfront if you are booking earlier than two months prior to your trip commencing. Just 10% will hold the spaces for you if you’re booking more than 6 months in advance, allowing you the flexibility to stretch out your payments and save up for that new piece of dive equipment you’ve had your eye on for a few months now. Go on, treat yourself!
With our extensive knowledge of travel in Indonesia, and the fact we regularly travel across the country exploring new areas to dive, we are in a great position to make recommendations for hotels and domestic Airlines. Here at La Galigo, we also work closely with some of our preferred service suppliers, and can offer unbeatable rates on handpicked hotels, from luxury to affordable. Furthermore, we can also assist you with booking your Indonesian domestic travel, giving you peace of mind that you’ll arrive with time to spare for your trip or your flight home.
Free Dive Insurance
Who doesn’t like a freebie? When you book with us direct, we are happy to offer you a free diving insurance policy which includes medical evacuation for the duration of your trip. We prefer to work with our established partners at the Divers Alert Network (D.A.N.), and a comprehensive policy will be attached to your booking if you do not already have one. For safety, we require all our guests to have a dive medical policy, but this one is on us!